The Dielectrophoresis conference focuses on the field of electrokinetics in general and dielectrophoresis in particular. The field of electrokinetics intersects microfluidics and microdevices, biotechnology, theoretical modeling, nanotechnology, and many others. Dielectrophoresis is broadly applicable, impacting life sciences, health care, chemistry, physics, and engineering.
Subject areas of the conference include:
- AC, DC, Insulator Based, and Liquid Dielectrophoresis
- Cell Characterization and Separation
- Biomedical and Clinical Applications
- Fundamental Advances, Theory, and New Applications
- Electrokinetic Patterning and Manipulation
Dielectrophoresis 2020 carries on the tradition begun in London in 2014 and continued at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2016 and the University of Surrey in 2018.
The conference in 2020 will be in Flagstaff, Arizona at Northern Arizona University. Flagstaff is in a beautiful location and is surrounded by many spectacular destinations, including the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Zion National Park, Las Vegas, Lakes Powell and Mead, and Bryce Canyon National Park.
Important conference dates:
- January 13, 2020 – Abstracts Due
- February 17, 2020 – Author Notification
- March 1, 2020 – Early-bird Pre-registration Deadline
- May 15, 2020 – Late breaking Abstracts Due
- May 31, 2020 – Pre-registration Deadline
- July 19-20, 2020 - On-site Registration
- July 20-22, 2020 - Conference