FACSS Executive Officers
Each Executive Officer of the FACSS organization is an unpaid volunteered who has been duly elected to serve by the FACSS Governing Board. The Executive Officers' role is to advise the Governing Board on policy, shall study and recommend action on proposals, and shall assume the responsibility for the governance and welfare of the FACSS organization in the interim between Governing Board meetings. The Governing Board Chairperson runs the Governing Board meetings that are held twice each year, at the SciX meeting presented by FACSS in the fall and at PittCon in the spring. The past governing board chairpersons bring their experience to the meetings and help guide FACSS through the years of their term, which is eight years including their years as chair-elect, chair, past-chair and past-past-chair roles.
- Fred LaPlant – 2018 and 2019 Governing Board Chair
- Christopher Palmer - 2020 and 2021 Governing Board Chair Elect
- Steve Ray – 2016 and 2017 Governing Board Chair
- Greg Klunder – 2014 and 2015 Governing Board Chair
- Glen Jackson – 2017 to 2019 Secretary
- Ian Lewis – 2019 to 2021 Treasurer
Contact information for these individuals can be found on the FACSS Executive Officers page.